The MtnClim research conferences are sponsored by the Consortium for Integrated Climate Research in the Western Mountains (CIRMOUNT) and is dedicated to mountain climate sciences and the effects of climate variability on ecosystems, natural resources, and conservation in western North American mountains.
MtnClim conferences feature invited and contributed talks, poster sessions, field trips, and working-group sessions. Post-conference workshops address topics of interest for further discussion.
Please join us for this year’s MtnClim meeting at the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory in Gothic, Colorado between Monday, September 12 to Friday, September 16, 2022.
Key features of the MtnClim Conferences include:
- Invited oral sessions:
- Keynote speakers on cutting-edge science themes, policy, and applications
- Early-career scientists’ session
- Panel or shorter talk sessions on timely issues
- Invited speakers on local issues of relevance
- Contributed oral and poster sessions
- Ample time for personal networking and self-organized working group discussions
- Graduate student meet-and-greets
- Happy hour talks and flash sessions
- Field trips to research and/or management demonstration sites
Registration is currently open! If you are interested in attending, please check out their website!