Mountain Research and Development is looking for papers that systematically assess restoration experiences in mountains, including enabling and hindering factors for strengthened resilience of mountain ecosystems and people. Empirical research, baselines, and meta-analyses of degradation and restoration processes in mountains and their links to resilience are also highly welcome, as are agendas for future research, policies, or interventions based on sound reviews. Papers are due by 1 November 2022.
- Submit your full paper by 1 November 2022 using MRD’s online submission platform.
- A short notice of intent can be submitted to [email protected]: we will provide advice if needed or requested.
- The issue is scheduled for completion in August 2023; articles will be published on a rolling basis, as soon as they are ready.
- Before submitting, please read our guidelines for authors.
- As a not-for-profit open access journal, MRD charges authors a publication fee to offset part of its production costs. Read more in our publication fee policy.
If you are interested in further information, click here!