Executive Support, Research, and Indigenous Engagement Services
Activities Executive Support (estimated at an average of 15 hours/week)
Manage workflow, prioritize tasks, and ensure the smooth operation of the support services required to coordinate the day-to-day activities of the co-Research Director (CoRD), in consultation with the CoRD.
- Assists in preparing the CoRD for upcoming tasks and meetings by scheduling preparatory time for communications and providing updates. Prepares and reviews files packages.
- Calendar and email account management for the CoRD.
- Drafting and responding to correspondence for CoRD to review and send.
- Provides recommendations on editing and content of written communications for effective messaging.
- Flexible and capable of adjusting style of work and communication to the needs of the CoRD.
- Regular logistical and administrative coordination of the coRD’s meetings D (scheduling, travel planning, attendee management, preparing expense claims). This includes online and in-person local and national meetings.
- Draft meeting agendas, assemble meeting packages, take meeting minutes, and maintain files.
- Post-meeting provides debrief, solicits feedback from attendees, and follows-up on action items.
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations and speeches based on direction of CoRD.
- Proofreading and editing documents.
- Drafting invoices for the coRD, as well as tracking hours allocated to various activities.
- Maintains paper and electronic filing systems.
- Basic IT support (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, videoconference applications) Research and Proposal Development (estimated at an average of 5 hours/week)
- Conduct online research for meeting and presentation preparation to ensure coRD has access to accurate and up-to-date information.
- Understands appropriate document formats and reference styles.
- Supports coRD in the drafting and/or review and editing of funding and other proposals.
- Reviews, edits and advises on contracts. Understands scope of contracts to provide implementation support to Co-RD for related activities of day to day activities. Outreach and Engagement (estimated at an average of 2 hours/week)
Please submit proposals as a PDF via email to: [email protected] by October 22, 2020, 4 pm MT. The position will remain posted until filled. Include the contractor’s name, phone, email, mailing address, and a resume in a separate PDF.
For any questions, please email: [email protected]